A New View of Healthy Eating
book is your guide to creating simple, beautiful, tasty meals with local, seasonal whole foods.
Award-winning Finalist in the Cookbooks: General category of the 2018 International Book Awards. Book features 84 simple culinary techniques, 54 simple whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, healthy recipes, and 43 inspiring nutrition tips.
Inspired by nine years of experience and hundreds of cooking classes, workshops, events, and retreats, with thousands of people – former NFL players, MDs, holistic practitioners, office professionals, seniors, and kids.
INTUITIVE COOKING EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy shopping for real whole foods at your local farmers’ market.
- Have fun learning basic culinary techniques using simple-to-prepare recipes.
- Intuitively cook and mindfully create simple, tasty, healthy meals with real whole foods.
- Mindfully eat beautiful food creations with family and friends.
- Enjoy food and life.
PREPARE YOUR OWN CULINARY CREATIONS THROUGH:
- 84 simple culinary techniques.
- 54 simple whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, healthy recipes.
- 3 simple wild Alaskan salmon recipes
- 43 inspiring nutrition tips.
- 9 delicious whole food categories.