Team Building Culinary Events
Fun, interactive, memorable Team Building Cooking Challenge. In friendly group competition, participants learn a few simple ways to create healthy, tasty, beautiful food, with local farmers produce. After the competition, the participants enjoy eating their culinary creations with their community. Perfect for organizations, non-profits, sales meetings, incentive rewards, executive meetings.
EXPERIENCE NUTRITION Arizona Farm-to-Table Team Building Culinary Challenge
In fun, interactive Arizona Team Building Culinary Challenge participants engage in a friendly cooking completion around plant-based healthy eating with local Phoenix farmer’s food, right in an urban farm.
- EXPERIENCE NUTRITION founder, Melanie Albert shops with the local farmers prior to the challenge for the plant-based, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes.
- Participants learn a few simple ways to create healthy, tasty, beautiful food, with the local farmers produce.
- After the competition, the participants enjoy eating their culinary creations with their community.
One of our favorite Challenges includes two rounds of competition and a delicious dessert.
- Round 1: Massaged Kale Salad with 3-Ingredient Salad Dressing.
- Round 2: Raw Deconstructed Lasagna with colorful seasonal veggies such as beets, carrots, zucchini, and radishes; along with three sauces: Red Tomato, White Cashew Cream, and Green Pesto. Each team in the Challenge has fun intuitively preparing their salads, veggies, and sauces. Each team creatively plates their dishes, and friendly judging is based on creativity, taste, and beauty of plating.
- Dessert: We close the event with a Vegan Chocolate Superfood dessert and fun Arizona prizes.
Director of Member Relations