Plant-Based Cooking & Self Care Retreats
Enjoy a few days learning and experiencing plant-based culinary skills and beautiful plating and presentation; along with self-care with yoga, hiking, massage, and reflective time in beautiful locations, including Sedona, Arizona, USA.
Three- and five-day retreats for small groups (8-10 people) to enjoy interactive plant-based culinary experiences and self-care in the beauty of Sedona, Arizona. The culinary experiences feature tasty plant-based dishes with organic whole foods grown by local Arizona farmers. Retreats are held in a beautiful private luxury eco-home with views of Cathedral Rock, water-features, and a salt-water pool.
During the retreats enjoy:
- Enjoy daily hands-on, intuitive plant-based cooking experiences for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Learn simple culinary techniques
- Practice beautiful plating with beautiful food
- Hatha yoga with the music of the Tibetan Bowl
- Hiking in the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Spiritual practice with a kiva ceremony, Red Rocks Vortex
- Sedona shopping excursion
- Grand Canyon Adventure