Corporate Culinary Experiences
Fun, interactive, hands-on experiential cooking classes held at Phoenix urban farms for participants to learn a few simple plant-based culinary techniques and enjoy intuitively creating and eating food with their associates.
Arizona Farm-to-Table Seasonal Intuitive Culinary Experiences
In the Experience Nutrition farm-to-table Arizona culinary hands-on experiential cooking classes, held at Phoenix urban farms, such as The Farm at South Mountain, participants:
- Learn a few simple plant-based culinary skills.
- Intuitively create their dishes with local farmers produce.
- Mindfully and beautifully plate culinary creations.
- Enjoy eating with their community in the beauty of Arizona urban farms.
- Learn food and nutrition education around key food topics, such as the anti inflammatory way of eating, whole food shopping, plant protein, good fats, whole grains.
- Tour urban farm when event held at farms.
Classes vary seasonally with Arizona farmers locally grown produce. Popular workshops:
- Beautiful Raw Salads
- Cold Tomato Gazpacho Soup
- Roots & Greens Veggie Sautés
- Bamboo Steamer Veggies
- Spiral Veggies and Cashew Pesto
- Raw Vegan Culinary
- Healthy Raw Vegan Desserts
- Food Art: The Art of Plating