A New View of Healthy Eating
Book and Content
As part of your corporate wellness program, consider Melanie Albert’s healthy eating and cooking content to motivate healthier eating and cooking to your organization. Contact Melanie Albert for wholesale book purchases or to learn more about how the information in the book can be used in your corporate wellness educational programs.
Book: A New View of Healthy Eating: Simple Intuitive Cooking with Real Whole Foods by Melanie Albert.
- Award-Winning Finalist in the Cookbooks: General category of the 2018 International Book Awards.
- Book features 84 simple culinary techniques, 54 simple whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, healthy recipes, and 43 inspiring nutrition tips.
- Inspired by nine years of experience and hundreds of cooking classes, workshops, events, and retreats, with thousands of people – former NFL players, MDs, holistic practitioners, office professionals, seniors, and kids.
“A New View of Healthy Eating” book is your guide to creating simple, beautiful, tasty meals with local, seasonal whole foods.
INTUITIVE COOKING EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy shopping for real whole foods at your local farmers’ market.
- Have fun learning basic culinary techniques using simple-to-prepare recipes.
- Intuitively cook and mindfully create simple, tasty, healthy meals with real whole foods.
- Mindfully eat beautiful food creations with family and friends.
- Enjoy food and life.
PREPARE YOUR OWN CULINARY CREATIONS THROUGH:
- 84 simple culinary techniques
- 54 simple whole food, plant-based, gluten-free, healthy recipes
- 3 simple wild Alaskan salmon recipes
- 43 inspiring nutrition tips
- 9 delicious whole food categories